Temple of Krishna and Radhan, Patan.
Inscribed: Ko Vihar of Patan in Valley of Nepal. Temple built by Sri Niwas Raja’s son in law Newar era 800 & dedicated to Krishna & Radha. No. 14.Watermark dates the paper to 1841.From the collection of Brian Houghton Hodgson.
Pencil drawing : paper size: 27 x 43.8 cm, frame size: 60 x 71.5 cm.
Chitrakar, Raj Man Singh
Hodgson, Brian Houghton
RAS Hodgson 022.014.
Click on the following link to open a full-screen view of the image: